The Journey in itself is a growing process

So always remember........
Experience is a hard teacher.She gives the test first, the lesson afterward. -Anonymous

The Wellness Journey

 Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So the better healthier me challenge begins and as much as I was excited about it yesterday, today I am not happy about it at all. Why is it that you can want something so bad but not want it bad enough to push it out when the going gets tough? I am at the end of my road when it comes to my overall health, and everyday I have to remind myself that being unhealthy whether in mind, body or anything else is just not worth the temporary pleasure that I may feel when the struggle comes. Although the struggle is as real as real can be I have to keep telling myself it will get better. I would love to go to fat camp or emotional eaters anonymous but unfortunately I have to buckle down and just commit.
The question really is do I love myself enough to really stop the madness? Do I care as much as I should about living and not dying? So today was the official day that I returned back to work with my mind made up. How did I do well I did ok, but I wasnt as prepared as I would have liked to have been. All day for the most part I was not happy and I didnt want to be bothered, which in my book is NOT good! As much as I may have stayed away from unhealthy things being a nasty person is not where I want to be either. So tomorrow I will try to pray more for my attitude as well as everything else.
All in all I want to be a better healthier me and that includes the whole me, every part of me!

Until next time love and lots of hugs CertainlyMe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP