The Journey in itself is a growing process

So always remember........
Experience is a hard teacher.She gives the test first, the lesson afterward. -Anonymous

 Monday, January 2, 2012

Dedication and Consistent....
These are the two words that were on my brain as I got out of bed this morning.. It was a little overwhelming at one point because no matter what I did I could not shake it. Wynisha Certain being wholly committed to a particular course of thought or action; devoted, and keeping a steady course to actually going on to complete something!
*A long pause* 
Not that I would think of myself as a pessimists but more like realistic,and at that moment all I can say is I know myself all too well. So as I sat down in a quiet place and began to think on where I am now and where I would like to be.... I realized that in order to be a woman of great character or achieve anything great Dedication and being consistent is of major importance.The feeling was so incredibly strong that the tears begin to well up in my eyes,and with this large lump in my throat I come to realize I not only want better but my life depends on it. Anything worth having takes work, so I clearly recognize its not going to be an easy road but worth the travel I'm sure.
So here I go girded up(to prepare; to make ready; to equip;) for the battle ahead, with God all things are possible!

1 Peter 1:13
 Therefore, gird your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Until next time hugs and lots of love CertainlyMe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP