The Journey in itself is a growing process

So always remember........
Experience is a hard teacher.She gives the test first, the lesson afterward. -Anonymous

It's time...

 Friday, May 18, 2012

It is 12:15 in the morning and I felt the need to get up and write. So I log onto my page and here it is, still there my blog page that I started but yet again did not stay faithful to. As I look at the blank pages and missing dates I realize that it is time to start once again.I have not been faithful to my own goals or aspirations and though this may not be easy, all I can say is lets get up and try again. Today was yet another day of really bad sinus issues that seem to make me congested and sluggish to the point of not wanting to do anything. Yet I push and make it through the long work day, finally to reach home and get in my bed. Although tired I can not seem to sleep thinking about all the things I need to be doing. For one cleaning my god awful messy room, second getting ready for the next work day would be a nice thought. I just can't seem to get it together and more than anything I think to myself if I could only fix my life and get myself together things would be so much better. I could go through a list of things that are on my heart at this moment that I am lifting up before the Father to give me enough strength to push through, but it would be a waste if I don't take the necessary steps to realizing I am the issue. Then you will know the truth, and that truth will set you free. John 8:32 It's time, I want freedom!Selah......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP